STUD PALM CARBON FIBER MOTORCYCLE LEATHER GLOVES
To Continent U.S.
30 Days return policy
- Made of quality 0.8mm Top Grain Aniline Leather. This leather is 30% more flexible compared to what is used in most cow hide gloves and 50% more expensive. These gloves have metal skid studs on the palm for extra protection in the event a rider slide on his/her palm.
- Adjustable Velcro belt in each glove with elasticized wrist band makes it very easy to fit.
- Dual layer of leather and dual stitching around areas highly prone to stress.
- Available in Black Color which will match with most jacket and bike colors.
- Scholler Keprotec® with Carbon fiber is used on top of knuckles with rubber and air cushion under top guard set extra for protection. This material is also used in aircrafts for its exceptional strength and light weight. It is extremely expensive and most manufacturers use only bits and pieces of it on gloves. This pair however has more Carbon fiber on one hand than what most Carbon fiber gloves have on both gloves.