G76 MOTORCYCLE GLOVES CARBON FIBER LEATHER BLACK
To Continent U.S.
30 Days return policy
- Made of quality 0.8mm Top Grain Cow Hide Leather. Leather has a soft finish and it is very flexible.
- Ventilation inlets in each finger provide just enough air to keep hands comfortable in normal riding conditions.
- Contains comfortable lining to keep your hands comfortable.
- Two Adjustable Velcro belts in each glove with elasticized wrist band make it very easy to fit.
- Dual layer of leather and dual stitching around areas highly prone to stress.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Scholler Keprotec® with Carbon fiber is used on top of knuckles with rubber and air cushion under top guard set extra for protection. This material is also used in aircrafts for its exceptional strength and light weight. It is extremely expensive and most manufacturers use only bits and pieces of it on gloves. This pair however has more Carbon fiber on one hand than what most Carbon fiber gloves have on both gloves.